Best Mortgage Rates
*Some Conditions / Restrictions Apply - Contact for more details
RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. OAC
Canada Mortgage DirectCanada Mortgage Direct has been active in the mortgage industry for the last 15 years. As a company we are striving to make an unexpected difference to your life. We do this by helping you solve problems you may not even realize you have.
We have created CMD’s culture with four fundamentals:
- > A company is only as good as the people who form it.
- > Attract, educate and retain the industry’s leaders so they can deliver best in class service to our clients.
- > Produce a transparent, educational and consistent level of service to every client.
- > Manage every deal on a regular and ongoing basis to fast track clients to their long-term objectives.
- Bank of Canada Stays The Course
Good morning, As you know, your variable rate mortgage, line of credit and/or student loans are all based on the Prime Rate and here is your personal update from me on the recent Bank of Canada announcement on changes to their Overnight Rate which in most cases impacts your Prime...
- Canadians Take On More Debt
You have probably heard the media talking about the pace at which Canadians are taking on more debt and then usually followed by panic around mortgage financing…sounds familiar? Well, Equifax, Canada’s largest credit reporting system, released a report and it is calli...
- Bank of Canada holds steady but concerned about housing market
As you know, your variable rate mortgage, line of credit and/or student loans are all based on the Prime Rate and here is your personal update from me on the recent Bank of Canada announcement on changes to their Overnight Rate which in most cases impacts your Prime Rate. At 10:0...
- New thinking on BoC rate hike
Brokers are anticipating a particularly busy 2014 as clients look to move before the Bank of Canada does, although there’s new thinking on the timing of its long-awaited hike in the overnight rate. “The Federal Reserve calmed potential homeowners and investors by signalling...
- Breaking News: CMHC CEO appointment
The minister responsible for Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC), Jason Kenney, announced today that Evan Siddall has been appointed president and chief executive officer of CMHC for a five-year term effective January 1. “Mr. Siddall brings to the position extens...